Typos

Nov 4, 2008 at 1:24 PM
Since I have started translating this, I will be going through all of the strings in the code. I will post any typo I can identify:

Please let me know if it is not actually a typo. I am new to the project management field.

ReportCardForm.vb: Line 1683 - "Varience" => "Variance"

ReportCardForm.vb: Line 1792 -  subproject IS inserted IS a master project.  " _ => subproject inserted IS a master project.  "

ReportCardForm.vb: Line 1825 - "Summary tasks goup detail => Summary tasks gRoup detail

Am now taking a break... 26 dialogs to go :p
Coordinator
Nov 4, 2008 at 1:56 PM
Hi Choggo,

Thank you for your effort and feedback. 

I will continue to make corrections in my source as you spot the typos.

Bob Segrest
Nov 14, 2008 at 6:36 PM
Sure thing, have to go through it anyways, might as well help improve it a bit :)

here's some more:

1875 - This because any amount => This IS because any amount

I had to take a break on the translation, but now I have finished it:

the CPI description text makes many references to SPI instead of CPI

and, this one I'm not sure, forgot to write it down, but on one of the dialogs, you wrote Start Date where it should be Status Date. I believe it's in the method, lblSHS_Click but I've overwritten it with portuguese and didn't write down the correct location.

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 11:56 AM, Segrest <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi Choggo,

Thank you for your effort and feedback.

I will continue to make corrections in my source as you spot the typos.

Bob Segrest

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (ProjectReportcard@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email ProjectReportcard@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com